Apply for Funding and Support
Dry Powder Bio, Inc. is building a virtual startup accelerator platform to invest in and partner with early-stage companies or research projects that are close to commercialization. Our priority focus is on projects that are building a product or service with intellectual property (IP) or patentable potential and a commercialization path within a reasonable time period.
In phase one we are focused on US opportunities but please apply if outside the US as we can follow up with you if applicable.
Our focus is on biotech, life sciences, digital health, medical devices, and diagnostics at a pre-seed, seed, or Series A stage.
Apply below with the questionnaire that will take 5-10 minutes to complete.
Specifically, we want to target support for:
1. Innovative companies in drug discovery, digital health, MedTech and diagnostics that have raised $1 to $5 million plus in angel or venture capital funding already. Plus, it is good if they have received government grants from NIH, SBIR, foundations or others to help validate their direction and need for their mission.
2. Faculty at universities or research institutions working on exciting projects close to commercialization. We can help with spinning out of the university they work at.
3. Forward thinking, innovative university tech transfer offices to work with us to build early prototypes, tokenomics and legal models around IP licensing agreements and marketing.
4. Patients and families with diseases or illnesses we might be able to target specifically to support especially around rare diseases.
5. Accredited investors to help invest in accelerating R&D and commercialization of breakthrough science and teams.
If your research project is in an earlier stage, you can apply here for grant funding support for SBIR and other grant opportunities you might qualify for.